Our team currently consists of five employees who look after the infrastructure of a computer centre with about 40 servers (250 virtual) and about 180 clients. Our heart beats for Linux, Unix and open source. We ensure that our internal processes run smoothly and that all employees are equipped with the appropriate hardware and software.
- Full or Part Time
- Permanent Position
- Creative flexibility in diverse and exciting digital projects for well-known customers
- Permanent position with versatile development perspectives
- Monthly tax-free contribution to your customizable benefits system
- Additional budget for the individual, decorative and technical design of your workplace
- Modern IT infrastructure and modern tooling
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- Healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours
- Very good working atmosphere with competent and sympathetic colleagues
- Central located in the middle of the digital metropolis Berlin
- Add-ons: Parent-child office, roof terrace, kicker, newbie brunch, discounts, free drinks (coffee, tea, water, soft drinks), sports-, team- and company events, etc.
- You are part of our four-person IT administration and helpdesk team and responsible for the administration and implementation of the IT infrastructures and networks here in the company.
- You help your colleagues in the company with questions about their IT equipment and perform tasks for the IT Service Desk
- You install and configure operating systems such as Windows 11 or Windows Server 2022 and find tasks in tool and application management (Atlassian products, Google Workspaces, Clouds) as well as in containerization (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes)
- You create scripts and like to do commands on the shell or also via orchestration / CMS
- You manage IT services (DNS, LDAP, Samba AD…), servers (especially Linux Ubuntu / Debian, FreeBSD), mail services and other systems like firewall, VPN, web server
- You create and manage virtual environments (XCP,PVE) and have an eye on backup and storage systems (Bacula, Samba, ZFS, Ceph Cluster)
- You set up network components (Cisco, Azure Sonic) and implement tasks in network management and network monitoring
- You work on IT security topics and keep an eye on important data activities, systems and workloads via monitoring
If you are fluent in German, just send us your CV! We will be happy to explain further details about the mentioned field of activity to you personally. We are happy to receive your application.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Neofonie develops individual solutions in the areas of mobile, commerce, content and artificial intelligence and offers consulting, design, development and operation all from one source. Become part of Neofonie and create versatile and exciting projects in the growing market of digitalisation. We offer plenty of scope for your own ideas and the further development of your own strengths and career prospects. A challenging permanent position in the middle of the vibrant IT capital, with a central location, state-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure, flexible working hours and thus a healthy work-life balance, as well as a highly motivated team and attractive remuneration.
Flexible working time
Time off compensation
Human Resources Recruiting
+49 30 24627-326