For our locations in Berlin we are now looking for
Java / Magnolia Developer (m/f/d) English-speaking in Berlin
You are enthusiastic about Content Management Systems from a developer’s point of view and do you like thinking outside the box and showing responsibility? This full- or part-time position in the heart of Berlin offers you the opportunity to share your experiences with your team, but also to learn and grow. As a technology partner of Magnolia, we implement modern CMS solutions for customers from various industries. We want to continue to inspire our customers in the future – together with you.
- As a part of an interdisciplinary project team you will work on technical conceptions, new developments and maintenances of web portals based on Java and Magnolia
- You will integrate search functions and embed shops or other third-party systems into the overall architecture of the CMS
- With your agile team you cover the entire range from design, software architecture and implementation to the operational stage of the solution
- Your area of responsibility also includes quality topics (Continuous Integration and Code Reviews)
- You always keep an eye on the market for new technologies and possibilities
- If you are a passionate programmer, we do not care if you have a university degree. And if you do, well done!
- You like programming and have been programming with Java in a business context for several years
- You are keen with other Java technologies like Spring Boot, EJB or Servlets
- You already have experience with Magnolia and if not, you are on fire learning it
- As a team player you like to bring new ideas into a highly motivated environment
- You have good English or German communications skills
- A permanent position for an indefinite period of time with a lot of creative freedom and variety
- Versatile and challenging IT projects for renowned customers
- Further development of your own strengths and career perspectives
- A modern IT infrastructure and wide range of technologies
- A Very good working atmosphere with competent and keen colleagues
- A healthy work-life balance through flexible working hours, an overtime account and a 1:1 leisure compensation
- A modern office in a central location at Berlin
- Add-Ons: parent-child room, Urban Sports Club membership, roof terrace, kicker, newbie brunch as well as discounts, free drinks (coffee, tea, water, soft drinks), team and corporate events…
The Berlin native digital agency Neofonie develops individual software and web solutions in the areas of mobile, commerce, content management and artificial intelligence. Neofonie offers consulting, design and development from one source. Our customers are Jägermeister, HUK-COBURG, Bechtle, Gruner+Jahr and Wort&Bild Verlag. According to Internet agency rankings, Neofonie is one of the fifty largest full-service agencies nationwide and among the top 20 for e-commerce and top 20 for mobile solutions. Neofonie was founded in 1998 with the development of the first German internet search engine, Fireball, as a spin-off of the TU Berlin.
If you are interested in enriching our team, we are looking forward to your application (including your CV, salary expectations and availability).
Kein passendes Angebot gefunden? Dann schau doch mal bei unserem Tochterunternehmen Neofonie Mobile vorbei. Oder sende uns deine Initiativbewerbung. Mit deinem Einverständnis halten wir deine Bewerbung 6 Monate aktiv und kontaktieren dich, wenn wir für dich in der Zeit eine passende Vakanz finden. Ohne dein schriftliches Einverständnis löschen wir deine persönlichen Daten direkt nach dem Bewerbungsprozess.
Bitte schicke uns deine vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben, CV, Referenzen/Zeugnisse) unter Angabe deines frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin und deiner Gehaltsvorstellungen ausschließlich per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org und gib bitte im Betreff an wie du auf uns aufmerksam geworden bist. Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung.